If you are a student and planning to open SB account, consider Karnataka Bank as well. Reasons being, Karnataka bank is one of the popular Banks in India. It has a variety of facilities to students who open SB account. You can now open Student SB account in Karnataka bank for just 200 Rs.
The only thing you have to make sure before opening an account is whether you are eligible or not. If you are eligible all you have to do is simply follow the following steps :
How to open student SB Account in Karnataka Bank
- The first thing you need to do is to visit nearest Karnataka Bank. Preferably the Branch which is located in your area.
- once you enter the bank, the help desk will provide you with an application form in which you’ll have to fill out all the required details along with your signature and photograph.
- Attach a copy of identity proof and address proof (Aadhar card can be used).
- Also, you will have to attach a copy of your school/college identity document (ID card) as you are opening a student (minor) Account.
- After filling all the details, a minimum balance has to be deposited that is Rs.200 in case of this bank.
- For this, you have to fill deposit slip and give it to them along with the money.
- Immediately after doing so, you’ll be provided with an ATM card which will be activated within a day or so.
- The next day you can visit the bank and collect your Passbook by showing them an Identity proof.
- Chequebook will not be provided as this is a student account.
- Net banking facility will be provided upon request. Hence if you require Net banking facility at Karnataka bank place a request at the Bank.
For detailed Terms and conditions Visit Karnataka bank Official website.
So this is it. Now you know how to open student SB Account in Karnataka Bank have your account, you can deposit and withdraw money whenever you wish to.