Why Bangalore is the Best City to Buy Property?
Bengaluru or Bangalore is the capital of Indian state of Karnataka and is one of the developed Indian cities. It continues to have its own charm and is one of the fastest growing cosmopolitan cities of India.
Bangalore attracts people from all corners of India and abroad as it houses a large number of educational institutes and IT industry. If you live in the same city and looking to settle there, you can buy a home with the option of Home Loan.
The real estate sector in India is undergoing a huge makeover as more and more housing projects coming up in key cities, and Bangalore is not an exception.
Real estate has been able to enjoy sustainable growth compared to other cities because of many reasons. As a result, you can invest in a home in Bangalore because of many reasons such as:
- Major Manufacturing Hubs have Mushroomed in key areas such as Peenya, Malleshwaram, and Bommasandra which has led to huge real estate activities here. Even the IT hubs such as Hebbal and Marathahalli are not left behind.
- Out of the 9 Lines of the Namma Metro Project, 6 are functional across major areas of the city. It has added to the ever growing real estate market in the city.
- With more and more People Making Bangalore their Hometowns, the number of high-end and budget residential housing projects have increased. With Whitefield area ruling the roost, the demand for villas, bungalows and ‘ready-to-move’ homes have gone up.
- With Most of the Students Studying Here and getting a lucrative job opportunity, it has led to the demand for apartments, especially in Koramangala, KR Puram, Electronic City and even some remote areas like Hosakote.
- The Key Areas to Buy or Invest in a Home in Bangalore are Hebbal, Yelahanka, Indira Nagar, and Whitefield. These locations have higher demands and provide a quick appreciation for sales.
Buy your Dream Home with a Home Loan in Bangalore
With real estate mushrooming in Bangalore, can home buying finance be behind? Yes, there are many leading banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) offering lower Home Loan interest rates in Bangalore.
Here are some key standard benefits that a housing loan in the Garden city of India can offer you:
Higher Amount to Suit your Needs
Be it a villa, bungalow, row houses, duplex, and apartments; you can borrow between Rs.20 lakh to Rs.10 crore to help you purchase your dream house.
Flexi Loan Facility
Lenders allow Home Loan customers to borrow any amount out of their loan limits as per their needs and pay only the interest on it as the EMI. Remaining amount gets adjusted after the completion of the loan tenor.
Home Loan Balance Transfer
Existing Home Loan customers in Bangalore can avail this facility and switch their loans to a new lender to enjoy lower Home Loan interest rates and better customer services. Lenders also offer you a top up loan worth Rs.50 lakh at lower rates, and extended tenor to help cover other financial goals and needs.
Wider Tenor to Suit your Needs
Leading lenders let you spread the cost of your Home Loan into tenor as wide as 240 months or 20 years to suit your needs. Like this, you can pay lower EMIs and never feel that you are serving a loan.
Online Access to Home Loan Account
You are allowed to access your loan account information via the digital customer portals of the lenders to know all loan related information anywhere and anytime.
The Bottom Line
Be it Bangalore or any other city; Home Loans have become affordable with interest rate as low as 8.35% available from leading lenders.
Don’t wait and let you dream home wait in Bangalore due to a shortage of funds, apply for a Home Loan in Bangalore today!